Ellen T House price for summer 2024

All prices shown for house Ellen T House accommodation for (5 persons max).

Towels, bed linen and kitchen utensils provided.

Change of bed linen and towels every 3 days.

DatesWeekly Price▪

26 April – 24 May 420 €

24 May – 14 June 490 €

14 June – 19 July 630 €

19 July – 30 August 840€

30 August – 13 September 560€

13 September – 25 October 420€

Terms  and  conditions 

Each time a Guest confirms a booking on Ellen T.House,a rental Contract is entered into between the property and the guest in whose name the booking is made (the “Guest”) for the agreed period (“Rental Period”).

The Rental Contract is not effective until we have confirmed the Guest’s booking in writing.


When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment to us within 5 working days of availability confirmation.

If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, we reserve the right to void the Guest’s booking request.

For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 30% of the total rental amount is payable For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit

 Where a 30% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 70% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.

Reservation Voucher

Confirmation details, the Property address, contact details of the Owner’s Representative, transfer arrangements and directions to the Property will be sent to the Guest in a reservation voucher when full payment is received.

This voucher, along with the Guest’s passport, need to be presented upon arrival.